Fancy joining a global organization that is revolutionizing the digital landscape? Today, as companies across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
As a Manager in the Strategy and Consulting domain, you will develop innovative strategies to improve business performance and to lead our clients as they navigate through large scale, complex, digital change.
You will work on a broad range of projects including:
- the development of business strategies
- business case design and operating models
- digital product management and road map development
You are a Strategy and/or Management Consultant from a leading consulting firm. You have deep expertise in all things digital including demonstrated expertise in digital business models, financial modelling, business casing and digital product management. You have an interest in, or experience in using technology to drive value-accretive business strategy.
- Take ambiguous and complex business problems and use research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
- Bring rigour to a client’s decision-making process by performing a detailed cost/benefit analysis, presenting and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders. In some instances, we help our clients develop new digital products that continue to deliver value far beyond a particular engagement.
- Define scope and plan new digital solutions for clients. This includes determining how to measure business results, modelling current/future business capabilities and identifying the organizational, cultural and operational changes required to successfully unlock value.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years relevant experience including 3 years focused on digital strategy. You will have a progressive career that has likely included a leading consulting or strategy practice, start-up, industry, or a unique combination of these three.
- You have solid experience in business strategy, opportunity assessment, financial modelling and business case development.
- You have a working knowledge of design thinking, customer journeys, service design and customer experience.
- Strong consulting skills and experience consulting to C-level clients.
- A “change agent” attitude, constantly pushing us and our clients to new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
- Cool under pressure and in unpredictable circumstances. Thrive in ambiguous environments, and in informal, loosely structured and creative work environments
- An expert collaborator and mentor that brings out the best in others
- Personality! Must have a sense of humour and be able to see the funny side of life. An enthusiastic participant and a thoughtful observer when the moment calls for it.
- Fluent in ARABIC and ENGLISH
About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe.