- Opportunity to join a growing Social Media Agency
- Exciting opportunity for a confident Social Media Executive or hands-on Social Media Manager looking to progress & develop!
Are you passionate about Content & Social Media? Superstar Social Manager? LOVE working with brands to bring their vision and messaging to life through social media and strategic digital content? This independent, social media agency are currently looking to grow their social team and require an experienced & confident Social Media legend for the job!
You will be tasked with building and growing a strong social community following for a massive key client within the FMCG/ Drinks sector. It will be your job to lead on content planning, creation, publishing, moderation & engagement Reporting into an experienced Group Business Director and strategic Account Director who will offer extensive mentorship, this opportunity will allow the successful candidate to grow and develop quickly, allowing you to truly take ownership of the space within this team. You will ideally have 3+ years’ experience, it would suit a process driven, client facing strategic thinker, with proven skills in content creation, community management & paid social management.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you accelerated growth and progression, management opportunities, strong mentorship and development then keep reading:
- Actively take responsibility for the development of the teams social/ content offering, championing the space internally and externally with the business & strategy leads.
- Develop influencer marketing strategies for clients, Initiate and manage key relationships with influencers and industry representatives.
- Be a confident working with senior stakeholders, able to make strategic recommendations to clients, act as market industry expert offering intelligence and insight to clients and internal teams in meetings & WIPS
- Strong reporting and social listening experience able to use a variety of tools and technologies such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics,
- Ability to use key content creation and management/ measurement tools, to enable reporting and ROI on organic & paid social media
- Strong Content Creation experience, curating and developing content for videos, social content, blog posts and other materials – copywriting etc Strong Paid Social skillset, strong experience looking at data, customer segmentation, audience building and budget management.
Who you will be:
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency social media management role
- Proven success in a client facing role within an agency setting, must have experience presenting and pitching ideas to big brand clients.
- Ideally bachelor’s degree in social marketing, PR, Journalism, Marketing / Advertising
- You will need to bring to the table a deep understanding of social and content channels/ content types/ technologies
- Proven content strategy and creation skills, some basic Adobe Creative Suite skill would be a huge bonus Proven Paid Social skill set, must be able to grow audiences and optimize Paid campaigns on social channels, advising on budgets & spend.
- Also must have strong analytics skill set- must have used a variety of technologies & programmes such as Hootsuite, Social Studio, Brandwatch, Facebook Insights etc
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident junior- mid-weight social and content specialist looking for their next big career break, this role holds a ton of opportunity and growth for the successful candidate!