An opportunity to take on the role of Digital Media Account Director has been created at a fantastic, full-service advertising media agency. The Account Director will be responsible for developing the strategy across key client accounts. In this leadership role, the AD will demonstrate strong account guidance, identifying and developing growth opportunities.
The agency has a fully integrated approach, where all areas of the agency work together on each brief to provide the best service. As part of the leadership team, you would have the opportunity to develop the team underneath you and be the key directive of all digital media strategy, planning, buying and overseeing all budgets across all digital media channels.
They have a fun, flexible culture and believe that work should be a place you enjoy! This vibrant agency believes in working hard with a huge emphasis on collaboration due to its full-service approach to advertising.
- Acting in partnership with key clients this role will oversee and manage digital campaigns, including oversight and development of strategy. Processing a dynamic presence in presentations and other forms of client communication.
- Supporting and mentoring the Account Executives and Account Managers in delivering all campaign planning and implementation.
- Training the Managers and Execs as well as supporting their growth within the team. Managing their training schedule for both internal & external training opportunities.
- Responsible for understanding account profitability, scoping, staffing and account forecasting. As well as drafting all Scope of Work documents for account campaigns and projects.
- Link insights to recommendations, optimizations and expansion of client activity.
- Take the initiative for assisting the management team with wider projects as required, including but not limited to agency product development, industry positioning, award entries and representing the agency at external events.
- Have at least 5 years significant direct experience within media.
- Are experienced in leading, mentoring and developing a team of staff.
- Possess an excellent track record of maintaining multiple client engagements at once and presenting growth opportunities to management.
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships with clients of mid to senior levels.
- Capable of serving as an agency ambassador and demonstrating composure when faced with challenging internal and external scenarios.
- Can establish relationships with site technology partners, external agencies & clients alike.
- Understand and demonstrate commercial acumen with client scoping, staffing and profitability.
- Have an understanding of revenue to staffing relationship and motivation to improve metrics.
Salary: $100k-$120k inc.
Don’t miss out, get in touch NOW firstname.lastname@example.org