An awesome opportunity has been created for an Account Executive or Coordinator looking for a step up, to join a rapidly growing Media Agency who are scaling and winning major clients. The position is that of an Account Executive and you will work the Account Manager to provide strategic media and marketing consulting services to tier-one clients.
They have a fun, flexible, all-action culture at the agency, and believe in a flat structure and utilise their independence to enact their strategies fast! This vibrant agency believes in working hard, but also in a rounded approach to the health and well-being of their staff. This is epitomised by their monthly breakfast buffet gatherings and team experiences. This approach is embodied and championed by the MD of agency, who is really engaging and ensures that staff are both challenged and supported.
The key responsibilities for this role are the planning and implementation of both offline and online media advertising campaigns. The Account Executive will manage their own client base with the support of their Account Coordinator. This role would, therefore, give you the opportunity to learn both digital and offline media channels as it is fully integrated. However, it is important that you have some experience in trafficking/optimising digital campaigns.
- Working closely with your Account Manager on client WIP and creating a roadmap for tasks.
- Supporting your Account Coordinator, delegating where appropriate and managing their responsibilities.
- Manage and develop your client base whilst supporting your Account Manager with the agencies’ major clients.
- Campaign trafficking and management, monitoring pacing, performance and optimisation across multiple media channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Print, Programmatic, Display, Video, Social etc.)
- Analysing and interpreting campaign performance and providing insights to team and clients. Developing the campaign and post-campaign reporting process with the Account Manager.
- Keeping across developments within the industry by reading the trade press to ensure you’re up to date on the latest in marketing, adtech and technology as a whole.
- Working closely with publishers, suppliers and tech partners to grow overall knowledge of the advertising industry and help inspire innovation within the agency and clients.
- Presenting both internally and externally on client updates, industry and media channel developments. Also, leading client WIPs, supporting post-campaign presentations, and strategy recommendations.
- Have 1-2 years’ experience within media agency.
- Are naturally organised and will work with your AM to manage competing priorities.
- Should be detail orientated. You’ll be dealing with large budgets and intricate campaign data, where accuracy is key.
- Have confidence. You’ll be negotiating with sales people, delegating tasks to a junior member of staff, and presenting to senior clients.
- Are naturally curious. Delivering great media work requires out-of-the-box thinking, influenced by a wide variety of sources.
- Can problem solve. You’ll encounter numerous challenges in the role that will require an innovative approach to overcome.
- Believe in your convictions and be prepared to share your expertise and informed opinions.
Don’t miss out, get in touch NOW firstname.lastname@example.org