We’re looking for ambitious, outgoing and determined people to join our rapidly growing team in Surry Hills, Sydney!
If you’re currently working in a sales/business development role and are interested in exploring a career in recruitment, or maybe already have at around 12 months of recruitment experience and want to join a global brand with a collaborative and supportive culture – then this could be to the role for you!
Who are Digital Gurus?
We’re a global recruitment company that specialises in Digital & Tech. We immerse ourselves in our sectors to provide a first-class experience for candidates, while partnering with some of the world’s most exciting brands to help them recruit the best talent out there.
Working alongside our senior recruitment experts, you’ll support the continuous growth of a very buoyant and exciting desk where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative hyper-growth SaaS, Technology, Software companies and help some of the most talented people within the space find the careers of their dreams.
Immersing yourself in Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Pre-Sales Engineering, and B2B Marketing candidate communities, you’ll learn the ropes by focusing on candidate engagement and attraction strategies.
Over time you will become the most knowledgeable recruiter within your chosen space, working with the senior leadership team who will guide you through a clear training plan and career trajectory that will develop into a full 360 recruitment role.
Why work for us?
• Extensive support, training, and success framework to develop your career and help you achieve your goals, on every level
• Significant earning potential, with a competitive base salary and commission scheme that will see you earn up to 50% on all revenue you generate for the business
• An award-winning working environment with an entrepreneurial, collaborative and social working culture, relaxed dress code, flexible hours and office dogs
• We celebrate our success together with all-expense-paid international trips and monthly incentives, all tailored to match your interests
What we’re looking for
• You will have a real passion for forging yourself a successful career and a keen interest in learning about digital media and marketing
• You will have at least 12 months of experience in sales, business development or recruitment, ideally within a media, tech or marketing company
• Experience in sales: prospecting, cold calling, qualifying opportunities, following-up on leads
• An interest in developing your skills in social marketing and content creation
• Ability to work to targets and an ambitious, driven personality
• Great research skills and experience with using LinkedIn would be an advantage