- Exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst
- Leading eCommerce retailer
- $80,000 – $90,000 + super
A leading eCommerce retailer are currently on the hunt for a collaborative, passionate and numbers-driven Business Analyst to join their diverse and dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the CEO of the business and be a part of crucial decision making to help improve/grow the business whilst collaborating with teams across Finance, Sales, Marketing, Merchandising Tech, and Operations.
You will be an excellent problem solver, with a passion for identifying problems and opportunities within a business to maximize results and objectives to evolve and grow the offering. You will work alongside passionate individuals in a cool stylish warehouse space in a GREAT location with all the teams under one roof to maximize learning and opportunity.
Paying $80,000 – $90,0000+ super
- Work across multiple teams to develop, build and maintain dashboards and data visualizations to support important business decisions alongside the CEO.
- Reporting directly into the CEO you will monitor and develop data and metrics to ensure business needs are met and work on solutions to improve/grow.
- Analyze data sets to turn financial data into meaningful/understandable insights.
- Be able to problem solve and recommend insightful ways to move forward based on your data findings within each department, supporting team ideas.
- Drive innovative initiatives for the business across financial planning and business intelligence systems.
- Work with stakeholders, assisting with any technical issues data related.
- Make quick fixes to dashboards for teams to review relevant data.
Skills we are looking for
- A problem-solver, someone who is keen to find the solution to a data-related issue.
- A great attitude, a team player, someone who is happy to support multiple teams.
- Previous experience using data to draw out new opportunities for a business to improve the way they work within multiple teams.
- Previous experience making insightful business recommendations based on data and translating this back to Senior Management.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experienced building end to end process reporting.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with tag management platforms like GTM is a bonus!
- Ideally, someone who has worked with ETL tools.
- Fashion/retail experience a BONUS!