Amazing Digital Agency is looking for a Business Development Manager in Sydney!
They are hiring their 1st dedicated BDM for Australia, as they are looking to scale.
They would love someone that understands a solution to sell and the services they offer from SEM, SEO, Social, Content, Creative, Web Design, Creative, and Web Build.
You would be in charge of all the outreach and inbound leads sales process, working with the internal AM teams to collate case studies and insights as a sales tool to take out to market.
Currently, the MD and the account managers (who are hybrid client service and hands on in the tools) take on new sales leads and upsell and cross-sell.
Long term progression opportunity for this person would be to build out a sales team. As this would be the 1st dedicated salesperson for the agency, you would progress to senior BDM then take care of a team.
Plus they have an AMAZING Commission Structure!
Their client base:
They have been doing a lot of work with eCommerce companies lately and B2B Services clients, so those industries would be your initial target markets.
WHO YOU WILL BE?
- A Business Development Manager / Sales with experience or understanding of SEO, SEM, Social, Media, Digital, Creative, Analytics, Media or Marketing channels that want to move into a cool, funky, hyper-growth digital agency and have a green fields opportunity to help build out their dedicated business development sales function.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the agency’s core digital proposition.
- Generate qualified leads through proactive outreach using a multi-layered approach (telephone, email, LinkedIn, event attendance etc) across target business categories.
- Secure expected outcomes for each client lead as identified, with face to face meetings a priority.
- Create comprehensive briefs for our Paid Media team to build proposals, assisting to deliver back to the client.
- Generate a consistent flow of new business revenue in line with agreed monthly targets.
- Maintain an accurate log of activity and opportunity in our CRM system.
What you get!
- The ability to work very autonomously and trusted to build your own day, creating pipeline and planning independently
- The opportunity to own the sales cycle from end-to-end, from finding prospects to closing deals in face-to-face meetings
- Be a key figure within this independent agency, with exposure to the media and marketing industry. Working closely with the wider media agency team to meet the client’s expectations.
- Join a really great team in a really cool workspace, working fluidly across projects.
- Competitive Salary with achievable KPIs.
Please get in touch for more details, apply here, call me on 0451191779 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org