An exciting opportunity for a self-starter to join a Global SaaS company in the role of a Business Development Representative. This role will work closely with the sales team to generate leads and establish pipeline with a range of mid-market brands across ANZ within Education, HR, Legal, Real Estate, Government, and Auto.
They are a globally recognised digital management platform and SaaS company with offices in 9 countries around the world. This platform has won in excess of 80 awards for their technology and innovation, and is utilised by some of the world’s largest companies, including Expedia, Comcast and LinkedIn.
- Learn and understand the SaaS platform to be able to effectively introduce it to prospective clients.
- Intelligently manage outbound prospect calls to potential customers, gaining insight into their business needs.
- Effectively influence leads to set up qualified appointments for the sales team.
- Manage your time effectively, balancing outbound calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- 1 -2 years experience in a BDR, Business Development Representative, Inside Sales role for a SaaS, Computer Software company or Marketing Technology Company.
- Understanding of the sales cycle – ideally experience selling to Education, HR, Legal, Real Estate, Government, and Auto clients would be advantageous.
- Proven experience in intelligent prospecting, lead generation, building pipeline, qualifying and setting up meetings.
- Confident and creative salesperson who takes a proactive approach to generate leads.
- Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written, capable of interacting with all levels of seniority in a company.
- Incredibly self-motivated individual who will work independently and manage their time effectively.
- Proven track record of sales achievements within a sales role.
What you get!
- An all-inclusive trip to the USA for training and development.
- Health and wellness allowances.
- To work with an amazing collaborative and fun team.
- A clear progression path and personal development plan created alongside your manager where you will be able to grow with the business and progress into enterprise account executive within a 12 month period.
- A company with a long-term plan, high YOY growth and who want to invest in you!
- Comprehensive medical cover.
- An office full of snacks and drinks!
Salary: $70-$75k + Super + Company Shares (OTE $100k + Super)
If you feel this the role for you, get in touch NOW firstname.lastname@example.org