- MASSIVE opportunity for an, AMBITIOUS & digitally savvy CMO
- Brand new role in a newly formed team- chance to make a massive imapct
- Highly competitive salary / package!
A totally unique opportunity has arisen for a proven CMO within growth and acquisition marketing! This well known innovative brand in the insurance sector are on an aggressive expansion mission at present including opening offices in new territories and increasing their core product offering!
At this stage there is an opportunity for an ambitious and proven CMO, this role would ideally suit someone who has come from a start up environment & is not phased by building an offering from the ground up.
This person must be comfortable working in an agile, fast paced, high energy and rapidly evolving environment, driving rapid proposition development. In this role you will be charged with building and leading the Marketing function for our digitally lead customer centric expansion.
It will be your role to build a team, establish culture and play an intrgral role in the exciting and disruptive expansion, bringing the brand to life. Reporting into the GM, taking responsibility for allocating massive budgets, driving disruptive and highly effective marketing campiagns driving material growth in market share!
With a digital first focus its vital that the successful candidate be data driven and proven leading & building ROI focused digital teams. The expectation is that this role will be the driver of customer centric, data driven marketing but also as evangelist that brings those same approaches back to the core business.
- Work as part of the senior leadership team, working closely with the GM and senior business stakeholders across regional teams
- Bring to market highly effective marketing campaigns that disrupt the status quo and drive market share
- Lead & grow a team of specialist marketers dedicated to creating campaigns, compelling propositions of work that attract and retain customers
- Lead on Brand strategy, Acquisition strategy, Customer engagement strategy, Digital Channel strategy & Market Insights and Analytics strategy
- Overseee the development of a leading digital customer experiernce
- Achieve target Digital & partnership conversaion rates
- Establish a high performing team through recruitment of high calibre employees with strong cultural fit
- Oversee the execuion of member communications aligned to key member journeys
- Manage Media agency partner tactical and always on demand generation campaigns
- Lead team members to constantly optimise creative and media plans
- Define and deliver new ways of working and set/ establish new processes that will enhance the effectiveness of the team, building out capabilities
WHO YOU WILL BE
- Proven experience in a data driven, growth or acquisition role, ideally within a start up environment
- Exquisite ability for complex problem solving
- Proven ability to build and grow an offering & team, including driving culture and new initiatives within a dynamic and agile business environment
- In depth understanding of the digital marketing & advertising eco system – with strong hands on technical understanding – able to execute and strategize campaigns
- Proven working within fast paced Agile working environments
- Experienced managing a diverse group of 3rd party suppliers
- Demonstrated history building market leading customer experience
- Must have excellent Excel and general data manipulation abilities
- Ideally some experience working in highly regulated sectors such as Gaming, Healthcare or Financial services
- Demonstrated leader with capacity to influence, motivate and engage a team in a large business organisation