A$70000 - A$80000
• Strategic Content & Communications Manager opportunity!
• Award-Winning FinTech company
• ASAP start date
• Paying up to $110,000 + Super
Looking to work for an award-winning, new breed financial startup!? Looking for a role where you can help shape the content & comms strategy for a fast-growing, ethical FinTech genuine impact on marketing campaigns and strategy? Then my client will WANT YOU!
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced communication and content marketer to strategically lead, execute and champion content marketing for the business!
With a true content lead approach, you will create a clear positioning for the brand at each stage of the customer journey across all touchpoints and business units.
In this role you will act like a publisher and work with the relevant in all internal and external partners to create a calendar of activity that can be pushed out into the right channels to raise brand awareness, consideration, and drive demand.
The successful candidate will be experienced owning and managing main channels across; social, search, influencers, digital, in-store and PR. Across all business units- from franchisees, resellers, ecommerce, and training businesses.
In this role, Marketing Communication Strategy and Execution you will;
• Align the business and marketing strategy develop a digital and customer-first approach, lead content and marketing communications plan across brand, reflecting both online and traditional mediums to meet business, brand, customer and lead KPI’s
• Work alongside the CMO and Strategic/ Creative Agency to define the communications framework and workstreams to develop a better customer experience at each touchpoint.
• Develop, manage and implement a content calendar across all consumer touchpoints on and offline
• Develop and manage an annual Influencer strategy, alongside agencies and external partners including affiliates, new influencers and maintaining existing Influencer relationships
• In conjunction with the Head of Marketing and PR agency, develop and implement the day-to-day PR strategy for the business and the CEO
• Manage a Social & Community Exec, leading strategy across Social Media Accounts – including working with direct reports and Customer Care to ensure all customer inquiries are responded to and closed off
• Develop and manage a bi-annual media plan to deliver against KPI’s across all business units and provide an ROI on investment
• Manage omnichannel revenue KPI’s i.e customer visits and e-commerce sales with Digital Manager
• Manage marketing executive to deliver on franchise local area marketing, instore requirements, and instore tactical marketing support
• Develop and manage internal communications including monthly blog/ Edit to key internal and external stakeholders
• Keep up to date with all competitor activity including traditional marketing and digital communications within the national and international market place. Report these findings to the CMO on a quarterly basis
• Setting, planning, and management of relevant budgets
• Manage the day to day agency relationships- PR/ Creative/ Digital/ Social
• Reporting on post-campaign analysis of campaigns to key stakeholders
• Ensure compliance of brand positioning and communication brand guidelines to external and internal stakeholders
Who you will be:
• 5+ years experience within a content lead communications & marketing role e
• Strong interest/understanding and ideally recent experience within Finance, Insurance or FinTech B2C markets
• Strong copywriting skills
• Proven creating strategic content & comms plans as well as working hands on to execute these
• Strong organizational and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Proficient in Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic, fast-paced and hyper-growth FinTech, this business is a major FS disrupter with a fresh & unique take on content & B2C marketing!
Great chance for a confident marketer to join a fast-paced marketing team and carve out the next step in their career! Opportunity to report into an INSPIRATIONAL CMO, who will support and mentor you! As well as be part of a super-smart intelligent, collaborative and innovative marketing team function!