- Senior Content Manager
- Hyper Growth FinTech & Performance-based publisher
- Paying up to $130,000+ super
This is a really exciting opportunity for a kick-ass Content Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-growing and flexible working environment. My client is looking for someone who is experienced creating, organizing and managing content and digital projects to support company growth. You will be someone who is hungry and looking to make there mark in the industry for a growing business. To do so you will be in charge of owning branded content, engagement and acquisition delivery, you will push boundaries and you are someone who isn’t afraid to challenge ideas in order to reach business goals and objectives.
In this role as a Content Manager you will:
- Lead on-brand tone of voice, conversion rate optimisation, process development whilst working withing SEO to ensure consistency and quality of content.
- Be responsible for all content that is developed and published and ensure it remains relevant and engaging.
- Deliver content across various formats including advertorials, blogs, guides, websites, emails, videos, and press releases.
- Develop a content map and calendar which aligns with each brand.
- Work across various teams to ensure the vision and tone of voice for the business are best suited for each unit.
- Work with and support the SEO Manager, ensuring consistency and quality of copy and content briefed.
- Put processes in place to develop efficiency across written and video operations.
Who you will be:
- Looking for 4-7 years of experience in developing and executing content strategies.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Inquisitive and someone who challenges the status quo
- You will be extremely organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- A team player, someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in to get the job done!
- Experience across Performance and Organic content – delivering campaigns across both
Why this job:
- This is a business that encourages you to believe in yourself, to experiment and be innovative
- They are a team that rises and falls together not as individuals – the most supportive environment
- Career growth and development to grow out your own team
- Amazing culture and flexible working