An inspiring not-for-profit are currently on the hunt for a collaborative, results-driven and passionate content marketing specialist to join their diverse and dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take that next step in their career and be mentored by a Senior Marketing Manager who encourages career growth/progression to develop your skillset even further.
The role will see you champion the brand by driving engagement and brand awareness various digital & social channels including websites, EDMS and video channels.
Paying up to $70,000-$80,000+ super
- Execute content strategy across multiple social & digital channels including websites, blogs, EDMS and video channels.
- Develop written short and long-form content and visuals to promote campaign objectives and communicate the brand message.
- Be responsible for managing/executing the earned & owned & paid media channels.
- Respond to client briefs, creating a strategy based on the client’s goals and objectives.
- Manage social media content calendars and the community
- Keep website content current for the campaign, including messaging, building landing pages and ensuring creative is up-to-date
- Prepare and manage segmented communications journey related to campaign work
Skills we are looking for :
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects ensuring successful delivery, working to tight deadlines and turn around times
- Paid & Organic Social experience
- You will be a passionate, driven and analytical problem solver
- Demonstrated experience creating engaging content
- Experience with Google Adwords and Campaign Monitor
- Opportunity to learn from a talented & knowledge Senior Marketing Manager who is happy to upskill and train – no micromanagement
- Excellent career progression & growth
- Excellent work-life balance, flexi hours and great industry perks!
- To give back in a fulfilling not-for-profit role, love what you do!