Digital & eCommerce Marketing Manager required for Global, eco friendly & ethical womenswear apparel business!
Chance to join a fast paced eCommerce company
Work in a bold, ambitious and daring culture
Paying up to $110,000+ Super + Annual Bonus
Chance to join a forward thinking, environmentally friendly, global womenswear brand! This fast growing business are on the hunt for a passionate, enthusiastic and proven Digital & eCommerce Marketer to join their marketing team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to make an impact on the world we live in today and act as a brand ambassador for this female empowering brand! This sustainable and eco friendly brand encompasses social impact, focusing on environmental issues we face today and tackling them head on with inventive, structured and stylish designs.
You will be responsible for leading on digital strategy & executing campaigns, reporting into a Marketing Director your responsibilities will include owning strategy across digital performance- SEM & Paid Social, eCommerce website optimization and online content, SEO, Edm/CRM & ultimately championing deep dive customer insights using data to inform & drive your campaigns!
- Chance to join an ethical global women’s wear brand with strong eco & sustainability commitment
- Opportunity to own the digital marketing strategy, manage digital and Tech 3rd party supplier relationships as well as execute & optimize your own campaigns across the eCommerce site, SEO & email marketing.
- Chance to work alongside a highly motivated marketing team, reporting into the Marketing Director, working alongside a social & content manager & an offline marketing manager.
- Chance to manage interns and hire your own coordinator, once embedded in the role
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the business on key digital metrics
- Work closely with the onsite designers in the creation and publishing of campaign content for digital platforms
- Proactively champion the ways of improving site usability, conversation optimisation & customer journey to enhance customer journey and online experience
- Drive sales, conversion & revenue by effectively merchandising products helping customers navigate to the right product quickly and easily
- WHO YOU WILL BE
- Confident working autonomously in a fast paced environment, proven managing campaigns end to end & using data to optimize
- Must have experience using CMS such as Magento or Shopify
- Ideally have exposure to Google Analytics & Tag Manager, Adobe suite, Adwords and some basic HTML
- You will be proven managing email campaigns end to end ideally with Klaviyo or a similar tools
- Someone with great project management skills, strong communicator and proven working flexibly prioritizing work and activating with a sense of urgency!
This opportunity offers a chance to work in a cool warehouse style office space in the inner west & enjoy an AMAZING work culture, collaborative & dynamic vibe! Employee benefits include quarterly socials and off sites to inspire the team with health incentives including YOGA!