- Independent full-service award-winning media agency
- Focus on KEY digital channels – Display, Video, Programmatic, Social
- Up to $90k inclusive
An exciting new opportunity has been created at a major independent media agency in the capacity of a Digital Account Manager. This an opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Executive or Manager with broad cross-media and industry knowledge to assist with leading the digital strategy and online media campaigns for a major brand.
This role is crucial for digital media strategy, planning and buying nationally. This role, working with the Senior Account Manager, leads the strategic and investment process across a major client by managing their digital business on a daily basis, ensuring that digital strategy is aligned with all other media channels and that proactive digital strategies are put forward that reflects their key business objectives.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that wants to work with a small number of major clients and be a strategic extension of their marketing team. They are looking for a strong DIGITAL generalist with exposure across all digital media channels – Video, Display, Mobile, Partnerships, Paid Social, SEM etc. You will lead the digital strategy on this account so you must be a strong strategist, great presenter, and competent client-facing skills.
- Who? One of Australia’s largest independent media agencies with a rich history of innovation.
- Culture: A team who thrives on freedom but strives to deliver genuine, effective results. Encourages a strong work-life balance and a social environment.
- Digital media strategy, planning and buying for a single major client.
- Build and grow effective business relationships with clients, understanding their entire business, needs whilst managing their expectations.
- Lead the development of digital marketing strategy in collaboration with the Head of Digital, planning and buying across all digital channels: Paid Social, SEM, Video, Display, Native.
- Interpret and understand market data, research and systems. Generating appropriate reporting (competitive, performance tracking, budget reporting, contract management, marketplace trends)
- Plans, coordinates, directs and implements client campaigns, ensuring they are delivered within time and on budget.
- Works collaboratively with clients to review campaigns and identify rationale for future campaigns.
- Mentor 2 direct reports, nurturing their development.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Digital Account Manager or Senior Account Executive within a media agency. You must have strong planning buying skills and a strategic mindset.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all available data sources within the agency and can communicate the meaning behind the data to client stakeholders.
- Enjoy engaging with, and presenting to, client stakeholders and are able to tailor your conversations to the audience.
Salary is up to $90k inc.
Don’t miss out, get in touch NOW email@example.com