- Independent full-service award-winning media agency
- Focus on KEY digital channels – Display, Video, Programmatic, Social
- Up to $65-70k inclusive
An exciting media agency is currently going through digital growth and is on the hunt for a talented Digital Exec to join their diverse and fun team. This role focuses on the digital channels of Display, Video and Programmatic but will also have the opportunity to work on Paid Social campaign under the guidance of the Paid Social Planner. You are a fast and passionate learner who is looking for the next challenge in digital. This agency prides itself on a strong work-life balance, providing a supportive, fun and collaborative working environment to ensure you grow and develop with the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Digital Executive, you will be involved in most areas of digital from initial strategy through to execution of digital campaigns across Display, Programmatic & Social. You will be analysing data and market research to evaluate and report back to your clients. You will be responsible for making digital recommendations, advising on best process and what platforms and technologies are best to partner with to maximise revenue for your clients.
- Manage day to day client relationship and requirements
- Analyse data and market research to optimise results
- Execute and manage all digital campaigns across video, social, display, programmatic
- Make suitable recommendations to your clients from looking at media insights
- Mentoring/managing junior members of staff including interns
- Ensuring budgets are billed correctly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Up to 1 years’ experience in a similar role either as a Media Assistant, Digital Assistant, Advertising Coordinator in a marketing/media agency environment.
- Solid understanding of digital media, and the wider media ecosystem.
- Experience across DV360, Campaign Manager, IAS, Nielsen and any social platforms; Facebook Business Manager in particular.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be agile to pending workload.
- High attention to detail, a problem solver and numbers genius.
WHY IS THIS SO GOOD?!
- You will work directly with the Digital Manager overseeing all digital budgets for all clients within the agency, giving great exposure.
- Access to innovative platforms and exposure to NEW channels – they will train on digital channels you don’t know!
- Join one of the independent agencies who have been nationally recognised for their culture and
Salary: Upto $70k inc.
If you are interested in learning more, get in touch NOW