Digital Media Manager – Paid Search
- A global, Digital first agency
- Up to $95k inc
- An impressive and extensive portfolio of Tier 1 clients
- Sponsorship options
I’m working with one of Australia’s most awarded, global agency who specialise in Digital, Media and Content. An extensive portfolio of Tier 1 clients, they really get to grips with what their consumer’s behaviour, drawing insights from data and utilising this to create dynamic and high revenue campaigns.
On the look out for a Digital Media Manager who lives and breathes Paid Search. Your responsibilities will be to deliver innovative strategy, performance solutions and strong execution to ensure goals are exceeded. An understanding of Paid Social will be required as you will be implementing holistic campaigns across both channels.
Reporting to the Client Director, you will have a network of support that believe in Learning and Development. They will provide you with the building blocks for success, allow you to hone your skills and love to internally promote.
- Day to day campaign management, ensuring campaigns are running and being optimized for best results.
- Develop performance strategies designed to meet the goals outlined to ensure business growth
- Be the go to for the client contact, act as a trusted advisor and share new trends and ideas
- Oversee and be responsible for invoicing, pacing and reconciliation
- Provide campaign analysis and reports providing them with recommendations, insights for growth and build on Search strategy
- Continuously keep up to date with market trends and initiatives, sharing this with the client to educate them on channel approaches
- Inspire and motivate your team, supporting personal and professional development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’experience in a similar role, Performance media, Paid Search or PPC experience
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- In-depth hands on knowledge with a specific focus on Search 360
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management, not afraid to share best practices or recommendations both internally and externally
- Proven ability to handle 7 figure budgets, allocating spending to specific channels to achieve client expectations and ROI targets
- Experience across Paid Social channels would be desirable but not a deal breaker
- Ability to mentor and nurture juniors and direct reports
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Join an agency that breaks the mould – no churn and burn here!
- They believe in learning and development, internal promotion and upskilling
- Work across Australian household name accounts
- An social, fun and supportive environment