Are you a digital media manager, account manager or senior media executive who is looking for a change from the grind of major media agency life? Do you want to escape from the late nights and intensity of the usual media landscape, in favour of something more flexible and forgiving? Do you want to work closely with some of the most knowledgeable and well-respected media experts from large media agencies such as Group M and initiative?
A fantastic opportunity has been created at a boutique, family-oriented media agency in Sydney. This position will involve all aspects of media planning and buying, including implementation, buying, reporting, campaign management, relationship building to planning and strategy. This role will work closely with the digital director to drive the growth in the digital side of the agency. This will give you huge scope to develop and upskill across all digital channels from a hands-on perspective up to the strategic decisions on a business level.
This agency places a focus on developing and sustaining a work environment that is flexible and supportive of families. They look to provide an agency for staff who want to shy away from the usual hustle of the media agency landscape. They are keen to invest in and reward their staff, with the aim to maximise their individual potential, help them contribute to their clients’ success and drive their own career progression.
The agency was started by an industry leader from a major media agency who had a desire to combine their big agency thinking with an independent agency culture and service level. This combination of expertise and personal touch has helped develop a strong relationship with the agencies’ clients, who will look to the digital media manager as a trusted advisor who will be able to be consultative in their approach.
- Who? A fantastic media agency who place an emphasis on family and a considered lifestyle.
- Culture: A close-knit and collaborative team, who support each other in their aim to deliver success for their clients on a business level.
- Clients: Retail, Insurance, CPG, Real Estate, Education etc.
- Briefing media partners on client campaigns – negotiating and buying of media across all digital channels
- Key client contact responsible for developing media recommendations and delivering digital campaigns.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing media plans within designated platforms (Google Ads, Campaign Manager, FB Business Manager etc).
- Monitoring and reporting of the digital campaigns – feeding back key insights to provide learnings and future recommendations for clients.
- Have between 2-5 years’ experience within media agency, with a focus on digital media.
- Capable leading campaigns from brief response to post-campaign analysis.
- Are a confident presenter who enjoys building client relationships.
- Extremely self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Have experience across all major digital channels (programmatic, video, display, etc) and an understanding of how search and social work.
Salary is $75k – $85k inc.
Don’t miss out, get in touch NOW firstname.lastname@example.org