A GLOBAL not for profit organisation is currently going through tremendous digital growth and are on the hunt for a confident, personable and passionate Digital Producer to join their diverse and dynamic team. As a Digital Producer, you will be involved in supporting the marketing strategy increasing brand awareness across digital platforms. You will be managing end to end project briefs to enhance the current digital experience across web platforms. You will be confident managing multiple stakeholders and overseeing timelines to ensure successful project delivery.
This is an incredible opportunity to make the leap client side and to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia who all have the same goal in mind! This role will give you the autonomy to do things your way and make a real impact as that digital specialist. You are in turn rewarded with EXCELLENT benefits which include 25 days annual leave, flexi working and work from home days!
Paying up $80,000+ super
• Manage day to day stakeholder requests and respond to new briefs, managing timelines and full project life cycle
• Maintain AU & NZ websites, creating new engaging content and updating existing content
• Work collaboratively with internal and/or international teams to produce the digital solutions in the Drupal CMS, advise on best practice making recommendations
• Conduct testing & optimisation for the website and report back with detailed results using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights & Twitter analytics
• Work closely with the dev, campaign, content & production teams to manage ongoing projects to push and drive organic traffic to the online website
• Come up with innovative ideas to drive engagement across all digital channels
Skills we are looking for
• 3-5 years’ experience in a digital producer, web developer or digital marketing role.
• Strong project management skills, managing multiple stakeholders and timelines.
• CMS experience across WordPress & Drupal preferred
• Experience using photoshop, google analytics and tag manager
• A self-starter, proactive and organised individual
• Opportunity to make an impact for a not for profit organisation who are currently doing amazing create things to raise brand awareness and make a real difference!
• The chance to be mentored by an expert Marketing Lead for career development and progression and work alongside a solid digital team
• To succeed in this role, you will need to be real people person, have excellent project management skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent work-life balance, work from home days, flexi hours and 25 DAYS ANNUAL leave!