Global digital media and content company are looking for a DIGITAL SALES MANAGER to join their super FUN Sydney Team. These guys have a fantastic global presence and are looking to scale APAC rapidly this next year, so YOU can be apart of their journey.
WHO ARE THEY?
- They are leaders within key vertical markets around the globe including Technology, Lifestyle, Gaming, Entertainment and Film and have some of the biggest owned and operated sites in these areas.
- They have one of the most AUTONOMOUS and LAID-BACK cultures with an awesome office view, one of the biggest TV screens I have ever seen, plenty of BBQs and fun events and a fully stocked bar to keep you entertained.
- They have their own studios and are ahead of the curve in creating custom content their audience LOVES!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will be selling across one of their most profitable and fastest growing portfolios where you will be pitching new digital and integrated campaign ideas to a range of key tier 1 media agencies and innovative Technology brands such as Samsung, Apple and Microsoft!
- You will have the opportunity to come up with the coolest advertising ideas when responding to your agencies briefs – selling across a range of solutions from Native, Content & Social, Display, Programmatic Video, Mobile, Sponsorship and custom events.
- You would also have the opportunity to pitch in multi-territory APAC deals (woohoo)
WHO WILL YOU BE?
- You will be working for a digital publisher, ad network or media company as a Digital Account Executive, Sales Executive, or Sales Manager.
- Experience in selling digital media or integrated solutions
- Contacts within advertiser brands or media agencies in the APAC region
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- A creative thinker and out of the box consultative sales person.
Salary is $80-100k plus super with an AMAZING commission structure, potential (and achievable) OTE of $30-40k on top of your base!
If you are looking for a role where you can work with an amazing team, great brands with big media budgets then please email your CV to email@example.com