- Exciting opportunity with a leading tv production company
- Full-time Social & Digital role – looking for someone asap!
- Working on a leading show – excellent benefits & opportunity!
- MELBOURNE location
A leading television production company are currently on the hunt for a collaborative, fun and passionate Digital & Social Producer to join their diverse and dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to champion the brand and this national show by driving engagement and brand awareness across various digital & social channels.
This is an incredible opportunity to collaborate and work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia! This role will give you the autonomy to do things your way, have a voice and make a real impact on the work that is being produced by yourself and your amazing team. You are in turn rewarded with EXCELLENT benefits and have the opportunity to work with an incredibly inspiring team.
- Work on the ongoing development of platform strategies for social & digital, working across optimizing the content on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the community across social channels including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to ensure the growth of the brand, demonstrating active engagement.
- Project manage, produce, shoot and edit digital and social media content for various platforms ensuring content remains engaging, fun and innovative.
- Develop strategic content plans and oversee the production of creative deliverables.
- Collaborate with international teams to service their social media requests ensuring strategy aligns and content is consistent.
- Work alongside talent to leverage content across their owned social media channels to engage with the brand and grow the community.
- Remain on top of trends within the social media space to ensure content and social deliverables remain ahead of the curve.
- Lead Social & Digital within the Melbourne team, acting as the specialist whilst reporting into a Head of Digital in Sydney.
Skills we are looking for
- Solid experience in developing/implementing social and digital strategy to drive objectives.
- Strong project management skills, managing multiple stakeholders, timelines & content delivery.
- Experience managing a team, you need to be resilient to ensure work is produced on time and that all parties are happy with the overall outcome. You need to be able to push back when needed, confidence is key.
- You will be proactive, analytical, strategic, organized and a forward thinker.
- Excellent written and communication skills, ideally proficient in Premier Pro. Photoshop and After Effects
- BONUS skill –TV background or knowledge/understanding of the industry, the only part that is essential is a passion within this space.
- Opportunity to make an impact, have a voice and work alongside a dedicated, talented team that produce exceptional work whilst growing out their social & digital offering.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be a people person, extremely strategic across social and digital and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work alongside an incredible cast and team this really is an opportunity like no other!
If this sounds like you please apply direct or email me direct email@example.com