One of the most exciting San Fran pre IPO marketing technology companies globally with some VERY impressive funding partners is looking for a Director of Channels, Partnerships and Alliances APAC to be based in Sydney. Voted as one of the best places to work and offering stock for all employees – it’s a very sought after business to be part of.
With unparalleled growth within the Australian region since launching, they are now working with some of the top 500 enterprise brands in market as clients. Their tech can increase investment by up to 20% and drive new revenue streams for their clients well into the millions.
To support the revenue generated by these clients from the sales team, this role would be responsible for setting up and growing out all the channel partnerships to support sales growth with their key partners. These partners would include martech consultancies, management consultancies and tech vendors such as tag management, analytics, customer data management technology.
This is an opportunity to build out the channel function with their existing key partners in ANZ, then scale that across APAC as they grow.
You would be responsible to:
- Acquire and manage strategic alliances by creating a compelling business case and developing executive-level relationships with key stakeholders globally
- Develop world class optimization practices and certifications through training and enablement with key partner businesses
- Develop quarterly Business Reviews with alliance and channel partners
- Act as the main point of contact, champion, evangelist and problem solver for alliance partners
- Develop co-marketing initiatives that drive sales and adoption and branding
- Support alliance pipeline management and sales growth
- Create joint account planning with internal sales account teams and alliance partner teams
- Work with top Solutions Partners to continually improve their optimization practice, grow their portfolio of customers, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the partnership
- Manage your pipeline and generate leads for our direct sales team and for the partners
Who you will be:
- You must have a strong understanding of digital marketing technology, digital advertising technology, marketing automation, digital agencies and consultancies, and channel ecosystems, and are passionate about helping partners achieve success.
- You must have experience within SaaS and developing channel and partner models.
- You will currently be in a senior channel, partnerships, product marketing, or commercial partnerships type role.
- Ability to grow sustainable channel partnerships through account planning, strong pipeline management, strong relationship management and business development skills
- Exposure to leading autonomous meetings with high-level executives/C-Suite and consultants.
If you are looking for a high growth pre IPO martech with amazing benefits, trips to the US, an amazing team, and the ability to build out a new channel model across Australia and APAC wide eventually then please get in touch with email@example.com or call me on 0451191779.