Freelance UX/UI Designer- IMMEDIATE START!
Rate- dependent on experience
- Exciting opportunity to join a global marketing agency working onsite for a financial services client
- Initial 3 month contract with strong scope for extension
Are you a savvy UX/UI designer looking to embark on your next freelance gig? Look no further as I have the opportunity for you!
This role will see you working for a global marketing and technology agency working onsite for a financial services client. They are looking for a strategic thinker with a passion for UX/UI design who can come in and hit the ground running!
- Reviewing customer research/analytics
- Design (page and site banners)
- Interpretation of customer journeys
- Hybrid individual with a T-shaped skill set
- Involved in assessing and synthesising available information, mapping digital properties and process flows to identify foundational insights and prioritise continuous improvement opportunities
- familiar with storytelling and narrative development
- taking active part in content audits, providing brand expression analysis to highlight cross-channel inconsistencies
- able to consider an end to end customer banking lifecycle and develop functional content solutions addressing customer needs and business goals
Who you will be:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a UX/UI designer with a portfolio that demonstrates your skills
- Ability to execute and deliver evidence based, high fidelity designs with usability principles in mind
- Experienced working across design systems within the AEM environment
- A strong eye for detail and passionate about emerging UX trends
- Confident using Sketch/Invision
If you are interested in this role or a similar role then please apply ASAP or contact Claire Hopkins on 0452574741 or firstname.lastname@example.org