This fully independent and integrated global media agency have offices in 9 different locations including London, San Francisco, Sydney and more are on the lookout for a MEDIA ACCOUNT DIRECTOR following several new account wins!
They offer a data driven results proposition which has seen them have fantastic market success. They are currently working with clients that are pioneers in leadership of all new technology, including the big players such as Salesforce, Dell and Intuit and have recently set up a full digital team including social, search, display and programmatic (strategy right through to execution).
This position will sit in the senior leadership team, working closely with the MD and Digital Account Director in leading all client relationships and communications whilst providing integrated media recommendations based on key client and campaign objectives. You will be fundamental in knowing how to integrate all offline and online strategies together bringing superior ideas to life. This role will also manage and mentor a small team in ensuring campaign execution and reporting is on point and their own personal and professional development is met.
In return they have a fun, flexible and flat culture, and in being fully independent they have the agility to action their strategy fast! They do monthly team events and weekly breakfast get togethers whilst putting health and wellbeing at the forefront for all their employees. They also offer internal transfers to other offices globally.
As Account Director, you will:
- Lead the strategy, planning and buying across all media channels, working with the specialist digital team on performance-based briefs
- Maintain and continue to develop key client relationships
- Lead and motivate a team of hungry young media professionals and build the team further over the following 6 months
- Partner with the new business team in converting pitches and briefs when required
- Review and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimisation and management
Who you will be:
- At least 5 years within a media agency environment, ideally within an Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Senior Planning Manager or Client Lead role
- Ideally worked on Tech, Entertainment, Finance or B2B clients
- Media channel EXPERT; you have a solid understanding of ONLINE (search, display, video, social, programmatic) and OFFLINE (TV, radio, print)
- Demonstrate a deep and current knowledge of market place trends and be confident in discussing and consulting these with others internally and externally
- You are a natural leader and contributor who is passionate about delivering media solutions to the benefit of every client’s needs
Salary is $100-120k plus super, pending experience.
If you would like to learn more, then please get in touch with Sadie NOW!! on firstname.lastname@example.org