A great role has been created for a Media Account Manager, or Media Account Executive looking to step up, to join a rapidly growing Media Agency who are scaling and winning major clients. The position is that of an Account Manager and you will work the Account Director to provide strategic media and marketing consulting services to tier-one clients.
This vibrant agency believes in working hard, but also in a rounded approach to the health and well-being of their staff. This is epitomised by their monthly breakfast buffet gatherings and team experiences. This approach is embodied and championed by the MD of agency, who is really engaging and ensures that staff are both challenged and supported. They have a fun, flexible, all-action culture at the agency, and believe in a flat structure and utilise their independence to enact their strategies fast!
The key responsibilities for this role are managing the client accounts from end to end. Developing and leading the media strategy, planning and buying across both digital and offline channels, so integrated experience is key, but the emphasis is on digital. Furthermore, the Account Manager will be setting the strategy for the digital performance team to tactically execute across paid channels as well as managing, supporting and mentoring their Account Executive.
- Client facing role, working directly to provide strategic recommendations that meet both client’s business and campaign objectives.
- Overseeing campaigns to ensure clients are given the correct level of feedback, whilst ensuring your team adheres to, and helps to set, agency best practice standards.
- Maintain and build relationships with key partners, such as clients and agencies.
- Work with Engage in scope of work negotiations with existing clients when required.
- Provide financial reporting (including forecasting) on client performance to the management team.
- Partner with new business team on incoming pitches/briefs and delivering pitch when required.
- Analyse, review and report on campaigns before developing and presenting agency work both externally and internally.
- Lead inter-agency relationship for main client HQ in San Francisco; responsible for overseeing global performance, communication and process and being central contact for client.
- Have 5 years’ experience within media agency.
- You will have the ability to analyse a client’s business issues and obtain their trust in helping with them. You will be able to suggest strategic and tactical solutions to reaching their objectives.
- You need to understand it all: online, offline, broadcast, narrowcast, brand, direct and lead gen. You should understand how it all can be integrated and be looking to bring superior ideas/solutions to client briefs
- You should be well versed in digital solutions in particular and have a grounded knowledge of the various types of trading and measurement to ensure that DWA stays ahead of the wider market.
- You should be abreast of industry and marketplace trends and have the ability to educate and discuss with external peers.
- You will be robust in your recommendations when you know what’s right, yet not be afraid to try new things. You will enjoy helping clients get the most from their media campaigns.
- When it comes to business practices, you should be wise to how things should be done and have a good understanding of the importance of forecasting, financial rigor and different compensation needs
- You will have experience in managing a team and being responsible for their development
What’s so good?
- You will work closely with internal client stakeholders working with channel experts across paid media disciplines.
- They have a very close nit team and work extremely collaboratively together – locally and globally.
- They offer new challenges and growth opportunities for you to progress quickly across your career. The learning curve is faster with these guys than ALL the big agency groups.
- Upskill and learn to be a consultant and sell in other products over and above media.
- The work they do is very sophisticated and tap into the customer journey and are very nimble at adapting their media planning and tech to achieve their client’s objectives. Their planning is meticulous and taps into a range of diff customer segments, personas, and funnel stages of a client’s journey – so if you like detailed and interesting work then this could be great for you.
- You would have exposure to some exciting data opportunities and cutting-edge tech.
- You would work with clients who are part of digital transformation and how companies do business.
- You would be working on a range of different briefs up into the millions for big branding campaigns
Salary: $75k – $85K + Super
If you feel this the role for you, get in touch NOW email@example.com