An exciting opportunity for a TV Media Buyer to join a unique, independent Media Agency in the role of a Media Trader. The perfect role for a TV trader who is tired of the major media agencies and wants to have to opportunity to develop their digital experience within a great team at a boutique agency!
Client Service Delivery:
- Assisting the Senior Planning and Trading Teams with their relationships with their client contacts.
- To assist Trading Director with Client Reports as requested.
Planning & Buying Product Delivery:
- Quality delivery of the buying product as briefed.
- Ensuring the day to day management of media holdings and their delivery is accurate, within budget and brief.
- Liaise with the Trading Director to ensure any buying issues are quickly managed.
- Pursue solution-based outcomes with the management team.
People Management & Development
- Play an active role in planning and trading meetings, delivery team goals and contributing to the smooth running of the teams.
- Help manage and train junior trading team members.
- Support team management with publisher and client relationships.
Administration & Organisation
- Manage client’s budgets effectively through systems and processes.
- Assist the Trading Director with any internal reporting.
- Have 2-5 years’ experience within a media agency.
- Experience trading offline media, especially buying TV within the Australian media marketplace.
- Keen to develop your digital knowledge, across programmatic display and video.
- Looking for an awesome, full-service independent agency where you are able to get involved across media.
What you get!
- A great, collaborative team within a modern workspace!
- Access to the latest AdTech platforms.
- Work proactively with all the media owners and publishers within the market and develop relationships with them.
- Access to great training and exposure across the whole media landscape. Opportunity to upskill into the latest media planning/buying to future proof your career.
Above market-rate Salary Package!
If you are interested in learning more, get in touch NOW