- Leading Performance-driven Marketing Agency
- Iconic National client portfolio
- Paying up to $85,000K
- Senior Paid Media Manager – Social/Search
A leading marketing agency is currently going through tremendous digital growth and is on the hunt for a talented Senior Paid Media Manager to join their diverse and fun team. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of your client’s paid media campaigns across Search, Social, Video, and Display, whilst working alongside a team of talented specialists who thrive in achieving the best outcome and results for their clients.
A team that prides itself on having a strong work-life balance, providing a supportive, fun, and dynamic working environment to ensure you grow and develop within the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will see you take full ownership of all things digital across Search, Social, and Display. You will be the trusted adviser for your clients to lead and drive performance for each campaign you work on. You will be supported by a dynamic and driven team of like-minded individuals who have created a supportive and inclusive workplace.
- Manage, set up, and optimize multiple digital campaigns with a focus on Search, Social, and Display.
- Manage and lead the communication with your clients daily through emails and calls to ensure there are across campaign deliverables.
- Develop paid media strategies designed to meet the goals provided in client briefs to ensure business growth for your clients.
- Provide campaign analysis and reports for your clients providing them with recommendations and insights for growth.
- Manage a team of 2 juniors and overseeing external agencies ensuring KPI’s are met.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of industry experience working within paid search and social marketing
- Experience setting up, optimizing, and managing paid campaigns across various channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google ads
- Experience planning and allocating media budget for clients making recommendations on best practice
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- You will be a strategic problem solver, someone who thinks on their feet, isn’t afraid to have an opinion & comfortable pitching and challenging ideas
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ad’s Manager, Google Ad’s, Google Analytics and Excel
- Experienced mentoring juniors