Paid Media Manager – Search
- Boutique eCommerce digital agency
- Dynamic full-time role
- A broad range of clients – fashion, retail, lifestyle & entertainment
- No VISA’s – full working rights required
A leading digital agency is currently going through tremendous growth involving a new business direction and are on the hunt for a talented Paid Media Manager to join their diverse and fun team. You will be responsible for leading on paid search media campaigns ensuring they are in line with business plans to maximize outcome. This is a dynamic role with the opportunity to manage a portfolio of diverse clients and lead an ambitious team.
- Day to day campaign management, ensuring campaigns are running and being optimized for best results.
- Manage the communication with your clients daily through emails and calls to ensure there are across campaign deliverables
- To lead a team of 3 juniors, identify areas for their development, managing their support and sharing your market knowledge
- Develop paid media strategies designed to meet the goals provided in client briefs to ensure business growth for your clients
- Provide campaign analysis and reports for your clients providing them with recommendations and insights for growth
- Liaise with internal creative and development teams to respond to campaign briefs to ensure it matches with business values, budget alignment and drives results
- Work collaboratively within the team looking for new opportunities for the agency to expand its offering.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of industry experience working within paid search or performance marketing
- Extensive hands on knowledge, ability to deliver on business strategy and identify channels to explore for additional revenue and cost reduction
- Experience setting up, optimizing, and managing paid campaigns across various channels including the usual tools (Google AdWords & Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Bing Ads Manager) as well as Shopify, Search 360 or Double click as a bonus!
- Strong business acumen, experience allocating media budget for clients making recommendations on best practice
- Be process driven, you can implement systems that will increase efficiency and outcomes
- You will be a strategic problem solver, someone who thinks on their feet, isn’t afraid to have an opinion & comfortable pitching and challenging ideas.
- Experience across Paid Social will be a bonus, to understand the channels, how they work and the tools utilised
- Previous knowledge of E-commerce or data feeds would be great
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Join an agency who wants to invest in you, has outlined a clear succession plan and an exciting future ahead
- The team – all passionate, innovative individuals who support one another
- The opportunity to work on leading retail and fashion brands, shaping their growth
If you’re on the look out for your next move and want to find out more about the companies looking to expand then apply direct or contact me on –