- Full-time opportunity – working on a global client portfolio
- Boutique performance agency
- Up to $100K package
- Flexi working and bonuses included!
An innovative, performance-driven boutique agency is currently going through tremendous growth and are on the hunt for a talented Paid Media Specialist. You will be working in a mature, collaborative, results-driven environment surrounded by senior specialists, within a business that supports forward thinkers and rewards the hard work you put in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working across a portfolio of global clients within the FMCG, fashion, auto, beauty, and homewares space. You will manage the entire process for your client end to end from the initial brief, through to strategic response, presentation, and implementation. You will recommend on best practice advising your clients on paid media spend across Paid Social and Search channels. You will have a deep knowledge and understanding of Facebook targeting and advertising which will include audience creation, retargeting strategies, and analyzing data to optimize results. If you are looking to make an impact within a business that truly listens to your expertise then this is the role for you!
- Day to day campaign management, ensuring campaigns are running and being optimized for best results.
- Manage the communication with your clients daily through emails and calls to ensure there are across campaign deliverables.
- Develop paid media strategies designed to meet the goals provided in client briefs to ensure business growth for your clients.
- Provide campaign analysis and reports for your clients providing them with recommendations and insights for growth.
- Brief in creative to the external creative team and communicate feedback to client and external agency, ensuring the creative aligns with your clients brief.
- Work collaboratively within the team looking for new opportunities for the agency to grow its offering.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years industry experience working within paid social.
- Experience setting up, optimizing, and managing paid campaigns across social & search channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google ads.
- Experience planning and allocating media budget for clients making recommendations on best practice.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- You will be a strategic problem solver, someone who thinks on their feet, isn’t afraid to have an opinion & comfortable pitching and challenging ideas.
- Hands-on experience using Facebook marketing and reporting tools.
- Experience within Email marketing tools such as (Klaviyo/ActiveCampaign) is a bonus, but not essential. Your willingness to upskill and learn is.
WHY THIS ROLE?
- The opportunity to work across a diverse global client portfolio with brands in the UK, USA, and Australia.
- Flexible working – minimum one day from home a week (once back in the office).
- Ongoing paid training and upskilling to help you develop in your career.
- Fast career progression and bonuses awarded for performance.
If this sounds like you and you are in the market looking to join a growing successful business then click apply or email me directly – email@example.com