- NEW ROLE – HIRING NOW!
- Data-driven media agency
- $80-$85,000+ super
An Innovative data-driven media agency currently going through tremendous growth, they are currently on the hunt for a talented Social Media Specialist who excels within Paid Social. You will be working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment surrounded by the best in the industry. This agency celebrates a fun, dynamic culture. With recent growth across performance marketing this growing agency pride on having a strong work-life balance for all employees as well as executing award-winning campaigns for global brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working across a portfolio of global clients and will work to execute successful social media campaigns across all digital channels. You will have a deep knowledge and understanding of Facebook targeting and advertising which will include CRM integrations, audience creation, re targeting strategies and analyzing data to optimize results. This role will require great communication skills across managing the day to day communication between your clients.
- Set up, manage, optimize paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Develop paid social recommendations designed to meet the goals provided in briefs from client/planning teams based on campaign analysis.
- Lead social advertising capabilities in new business proposals
- Report on results from analyzing the target audience & key messages to recommend the right channel mix across the client portfolio and segmenting the data
- Mentor and support the junior team member on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Quality control trafficking creative and ad tags using 3rd party ad server tools and bid managers
- Manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously to ensure successful delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Extensive in-platform experience with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn advertising
- Experience using Facebook Audience Insights, Ads Manager, Business Manager, Google Ads Manager and Excel
- B2B experience is a bonus!
- Experience with social listening tools e.g. Sysomos, BrandWatch
- Data segmentation experience
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills