- Leading integrated and full service agency!
- Full time role!
- Sydney location – SUPER convenient
- Incredible perks – win vouchers, two day trips for the whole agency etc
An innovative, independent digital agency is currently going through tremendous growth and is on the hunt for a talented Performance Analyst to join their diverse and specialist team. You will be joining a team of experts who bring with them a fountain of knowledge for you to learn from reporting directly to the Head of Digital.
This role will see you manage the day to day campaign set up, optimizations, and general operations for each campaign across Paid Social, Search, and Programmatic across your own portfolio of accounts.
Your day to day:
- Day to day campaign management, ensuring campaigns are running and being optimized for best results.
- Manage the communication with your clients daily through emails and calls to ensure there are across campaign deliverables.
- Develop paid media strategies designed to meet the goals provided in client briefs to ensure business growth for your clients through revenue and lead generation.
- Provide campaign analysis and reports for your clients providing them with recommendations and insights for growth.
- Work collaboratively within the team looking for new opportunities for the agency to grow its offering.
- Oversee an off shore junior and delegate tasks to support the progress of the campaigns.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- 2+years experience in a similar role, must have a focus on digital media across Search, Social & Display
- Have managed the end to end process of setting up a campaign, execution and reporting to ensure continued revenue and lead generation
- Confident using a width breadth of tools including Google Campaign Manager, Google AdWords & Analytics, Data Studio, Super Metrics and Facebook Business Manager
- Excellent communication skills, you have a proven track record of building long standing relationships with clients, being able to provide clear best practice recommendations and understand their campaigns
- You’re interested in understanding people’s behaviour and drawing insights from data, using this as the foundation to your strategic thinking
- Previous experience of managing a junior would be a huge bonus!
- Internal point system that wins you prizes through recognizing your colleagues for portraying the company values, carrying out incredible work, client management and so much more!
- Two day whole agency trips
- They closed a leading shoe shop and everyone got to pick a new pair of shoes!
- Breakfast provided everyday
- Monthly vouchers given out for outstanding work
- Not to mention the team support and training to ensure you hit your career milestones
If this sounds like you, apply today!