- Award-Winning Performance-driven Marketing Agency
- Exciting client portfolio
- Paying up to $60,000+ super
- Performance role – Social/Search
A leading marketing agency is currently going through tremendous digital growth and is on the hunt for a talented Performance Executive to join their diverse and fun team. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of your client’s paid media campaigns across Search and Social whilst working alongside a team of talented specialists who thrive in achieving the best outcome and results for their clients.
A team that prides itself on having a strong work-life balance, providing a supportive, fun, and dynamic working environment to ensure you grow and develop within the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will see you take full ownership of all things digital across Search and Social campaigns. You will be the trusted adviser for your clients to lead and drive performance for each campaign you work on. You will be supported by a dynamic and driven team of like-minded individuals who have created a supportive and inclusive workplace.
- Manage, set up, and optimize multiple digital campaigns with a focus on Google Ad and Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Manage and lead the communication with your clients daily through emails and calls to ensure there are across campaign deliverables.
- Provide campaign analysis and reports for your clients providing them with recommendations and insights for growth.
- Work alongside and report to a Senior Performance Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10 months – 2 years of industry experience working within paid search and social marketing
- Experience setting up, optimizing, and managing paid campaigns across various channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google ads
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- You must be a gun on the tools!
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ad’s Manager, Google Ad’s, Google Analytics and Excel
If this sounds like you and you are in the market looking to join a growing successful business, then click apply or email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org