Global Full Service Programmatic Advertising company with a unique offering in market is looking for a Campaign Manager for their Sydney office.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to take a step up and be the lead for all digital campaigns in Sydney and the wider APAC region.
This company has some great USPs including their products around brand insights, connected tv, pre roll, brand safety, catch up TV, viewability and guaranteed completion rates across mobile and desktop. They have an entrepreneurial start up vibe culture and are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager / Ad Ops Manager, ideally with Programmatic experience setting up PMP deals (but not a deal breaker.)
You would be joining a small but growing team, where you will have a lot of autonomy yet support in being the point of contact for delivery, optimisation, set up, reporting and insights of all campaigns and clients post sale.
There’s a lots of scope for someone in this role to get involved and exposure to many pats of the business and ecosystem – from working with DSPs, media agencies, publishers and SSPs. You would also have access to some in depth research studies and have an influence on audience segmentation strategies, as well as exposure to not only ANZ Campaigns but also wider APAC Campaigns.
WHO WILL YOU BE:
- At least 2 years digital ad operations/campaign manager experience (past agency, publisher, DSP, network, etc.).
- Ideally experience creating and managing PMP deals
- Experience using a DSP ideally Appnexus
- Experience troubleshooting, tagging, optimising, setting up, pacing, and reporting on digital or programmatic campaigns.
- Experience using third party reporting such as DCM and Sizmek, DFP a plus.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the company.
- Positive attitude and desire to work in an entrepreneurial, innovative environment.
Please apply here, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0451191779