- Forward-thinking, data-driven media agency.
- Working with the Programmatic Director to build out the programmatic capability for the agency across the wider APAC region – utilising DV360 & The Trade Desk.
- Work with some of the world’s biggest tech brands.
- Up to $95k + Super.
An exciting new opportunity has been created at a rapidly growing media and marketing agency in the capacity of a Programmatic Trading Manager. This an opportunity for an experienced Programmatic Trader to take that next step up and develop their strategic thinking and client management capability.
This role is crucial for the programmatic development of the agency in the wider APAC region. The role involves working with the programmatic director to build out the programmatic capability of the agency, managing clients, developing strategy, presenting optimisation strategies and insights to clients whilst helping with QBRs as well as end-to-end optimisation.
- Who? One of Australia’s most progressive media and marketing agencies.
- Culture: A team who thrives on freedom but strives to deliver genuine, effective results. Encourages a strong work-life balance and a social environment. They do monthly team events and weekly breakfast get-togethers whilst putting health and wellbeing at the forefront for all their employees. They also offer internal transfers to other offices globally and are BIG on retention and promotions internally.
- Suggest Programmatic strategy and tactics that coordinate with and augment the overall media plan objectives for the agencies’ clients.
- Create and actively manage and optimise programmatic campaigns in DSPs.
- Manage campaigns across programmatic mobile, display, video, OTT, CTV and audio.
- Understand how data from various channels can help the overall customer journey for each client account.
- Identify, suggest and setup private marketplace deals.
- Actively monitor campaign KPIs via reporting.
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis to clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimisation and management.
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Programmatic Trader. You must have strong in-platform skills and a strategic mindset.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all available data sources within the agency and can communicate the meaning behind the data to client stakeholders.
- Enjoy engaging with, and presenting to, client stakeholders and are able to tailor your conversations to the audience.
- Are curious and inquisitive; driven to learn how platforms work and how to optimise them.
- Continue to acquire knowledge by maintaining relationships with key programmatic vendors.
Salary is up to $95k + Super.
Don’t miss out, get in touch NOW email@example.com