PROJECT MANAGER X3 – £50-52k – DIGITAL, SaaS, CRM, SECURITY IAM, CMS, TELEPHONY, DATA – 18 MONTH FTC
Are you a leading Project Manager looking for an opportunity to join an organisation embarking on a significant game changing digital transformation?
The role of the Project Manager is to effectively lead a team in the Technology Delivery function and work with senior stakeholders across the organisation to define projects in line with the technology strategy. You will also be expected to run multiple projects as a Project Manager, delivering to time, budget and quality.
Our client is a global professional membership body with phenomenal heritage. They are an inclusive, ethical, environmentally aware and collaborative organisation, which underpins all that they do.
The organisation is about to embark upon an exciting digital transformation journey, and this could be your opportunity to play a significant part in the next stage of its evolution.
This is a brand new key role which will be at the centre of delivering new solutions and projects for the organisations digital agenda moving forward
Your role will be both challenging and rewarding and involve:
- Ensuring that all projects have a detailed Project Plan, aligned and are managed to the agreed delivery dates
- Leading and managing projects effectively to deliver high-quality outcomes
- Ensuring that all project governance is in place, including project minutes, RACI, reporting dashboards and RAIDD (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Decisions) Logs are established and maintained
- Ensuring that Business Owners are aware of their accountabilities for benefits realisation including their value and timespan
- Effectively managing resources at the right time to ensure projects are delivered – e.g. Test Resource, Business Testing etc.
- Ensuring that third party suppliers are engaged in projects (where required) and delivering to the requirements of the project(s)
As a leader in the Project Management you will have an enviable track record on the delivery side with demonstrable evidence of realisation of business a value as well as the following
- Experience of large digital/technology Transformation Programmes across CRM, CMS, Azure cloud (SaaS, PaaS) Security, Data transformation, Enterprise Reporting and Analytics and transition to Dev Ops models
- Experience of forming effective relationships in a remote environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Ability to demonstrate business and financial awareness of projects, business case preparation and adherence, and the financial implications of change – including benefits realisation
- Demonstrable experience of managing project meetings and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Knowledge of the technical controls and methodologies to assure compliance with Cyber Essentials
In return you will get access to a game changing opportunity to contribute significantly to and develop with a market leading, values and purpose driven organisation looking to pivot significantly via a game changing digital transformation
The RIBA is a progressive employer, committed to developing a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all sections of society and welcome requests for flexible working across our organisation.
Shortlisting today so make contact to find out more