A great opportunity has become available to join a well-resourced, boutique media agency in the role of Senior Account Manager. This is fantastic opening for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, with exceptional client management and media planning skills, looking to take the next step up in their career with a super collaborative business.
This is a great role for someone who wants to OWN and focus on 2 key client partnerships and someone that loves to get under the DNA of their relationships. You would have the opportunity to really drive those accounts with autonomy and the support of an awesome senior management team.
In this role you will be challenged with building great rapport and establishing yourself as the trusted advisor to your clients to build excellent media strategies and plans across both traditional and digital channels.
- Who? An independent agency who focus on partnership building and putting the customers first.
- Culture: A driven and passionate team who are looking for a leader to help drive them forward.
- Clients: 2 key clients where you will work across a variety of projects and channels – brand and performance.
- Build and grow excellent client stakeholder and key supplier relationships.
- Mentor and coach your team to develop their skills and promote their career growth.
- Demonstrate campaign management from taking client briefs, planning, execution through to completion.
- Collaborate with the 2 key clients to develop and deliver the strategy and planning to produce campaigns which achieve results that meet the brief.
- Leverage the expertise of the Performance Analysts to ensure that future Digital Media spend is driven by databased feedback.
- Ensure the budgets are monitored and adhered to throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in Media Planner Buying and Account Management experience at a media agency.
- Are energised by Client Engagement and enjoy building strong business relationships.
- Have worked on, and enjoy, building strategies and translating that into the detailed plans required in Account Management.
- Confident leading a team and mentoring juniors.
- Are confident working in an integrated team and comfortable working across all media channels – traditional and digital.
Salary between $90k – $100k inc.
If you feel you are perfect for this role and want to know more, get in touch NOW firstname.lastname@example.org