Do you love devising media strategies and planning but want to work for a forward thinking agency where you will get access to cutting edge technology solutions and platforms and the ability to solve broader client challenges that just the standard media?
Do you want to have an autonomous role managing key global clients as well as a variety of others where you are truly part of their end to end marketing process where you will get massive exposure to a wide variety of senior stakeholders across the business from different channels of marketing, sales, customer experience, analytics etc?
I’m looking for an Account Manager OR Senior Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a range of accounts from large and strategic relationships to smaller and innovative brands within the Technology sector.
You will need to be a strong account manager with excellent strategic account planning and buying skills working across digital or integrated media campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing your client accounts end to end – devising and leading media strategy, planning and buying media across a variety of digital and offline (70% digital / 30% offline) channels, so integrated experience would be ideal but digital would be preferred, as you can learn the offline piece easily.
- Manage and support your account executive.
- Setting the strategy for the digital performance team to tactically execute across paid channels.
What’s so good?
- You will work closely with internal client stakeholders working with channel experts across paid media disciplines.
- They are gearing up to land another HUGE global blue chip market leading tech client which would be very exciting to onboard and build our brand new strategic plans.
- They have a very close nit team and work extremely collaboratively together – locally and globally.
- They offer new challenges and growth opportunities for you to progress quickly across your career. The learning curve is faster with these guys than ALL the big agency groups.
- The work they do is very sophisticated and tap into the customer journey, and are very nimble at adapting their media planning and tech to achieve their clients objectives. Their planning is meticulous and taps into a range of diff customer segments, personas, and funnel stages of a clients journey – so if you like detailed and interesting work then this could be great for you.
- You would have exposure to some exciting data opportunities and cutting edge tech.
- You would work with clients who are part of digital transformation and how companies do business.
- You would be working on a range of different briefs up into the millions for big branding campaigns
Who will you be?
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience in planning buying and currently an account manager or senior account manager within a media agency.
- Strong strategic planning and buying exposure.
- Contacts with leading vendors and publishers in ANZ.
- Any experience working with technology or B2B advertisers would be an advantage. Any client that targets SmBs would also be useful but not a pre requisite.
This role would suit someone that wants to step up in terms of responsibility overseeing a range of accounts with a strong strategic slant. Someone curious that wants to be closer to the market mix and their brands than ever before and work in a respected and amazing cultural setting.
Please apply here, send your cv to email@example.com or call me on 0451191779. Please forward this to any of your network if you know of anyone looking for a move in the media agency world. (drinks on me 😉