- Opportunity for an experienced (Marketing) Optimization Strategist
- Join a team of strategists, working as part of a fast-growing, innovative and data-driven consultancy model
- Paying up to $110,000+ Super dependant on experience
A unique opportunity has arisen with an innovative digital and marketing technology consultancy. This ‘new wave’ digital agency prides itself on building capability and delivering strategic business growth by connecting people, process, data and tech.
This is an opportunity to work on a small portfolio of big brand clients helping them unlock their MarTech & Data potential; you will help deliver analytics and measurement frameworks promoting the use of data to drive business activity & ultimately using data to tell compelling stories driving commercial outcomes.
Its is this companies belief that a large number of brands have heavily invested in technology to help them drive a connected experience with customers, but are not seeing the results they were seeking!
This transformative company offers a team of strategic experts that work with their clients to help unlock potential in their technology investments.
In this role you will report into a dynamic and experienced optimization lead, and work as part of a senior team of multi-discipline strategists. You will spend your days building out A/B, Multi-variant, bandit testing frameworks that support businesses, strategically create a hypothesis to put into market and then subsequently review the results. With a keen focus on all things digital, your world is full of iteration and how we run optimisation as a business practice to generate real ROI for clients!
Often working onsite with clients, running workshops, you will work in a consultative manner it will be your job to support clients with their optimisation program, shifting from CRO into a culture of experimentation through product design and iteration.
- As a senior you are happy to stand up and strategically own client relationships, giving you ability to guide the direction of an account; ensuring your strategy and recommendations are adopted
- You will be confident & comfortable pitching and presenting ideas to senior business stakeholders & clearly communicating stories that the data is telling us
- Supporting a senior business lead within the organization you will ensure roadmaps are developed and accounts are strategically managed
- You understand that you own the client roadmap now and you are able to comfortable articulate where they are at any stage
Skills and Abilities
- Approach to optimisation with a strategic and data driven mentality, that helps shape a framework for hypothesis & experimentation.
- Strategically structure qualitative and quantative insights into a meaningful optimisation strategy that enables a goal to be achieved from the tactics you implement.
- Drive a culture of experimentation within an organization through your passion and knowledge of digital, whilst empowering people with the ability to make informed decisions based on learnings.
- You will have the ability to Analyse small to large & complex data sets, using a variety of tools and techniques
- The ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Help develop & deliver analytics or measurement frameworks that promotes the use of Data to drive business activity, fostering test and learn outcomes
- Manage incoming client requests for analysis- part of your role will be to assist in the development of a structure for managing these requests that can be scaled and improved upon ongoing
- You will have the ability to utilise baseline analytics platforms such as Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics