Are you client facing, entrepreneurial and super consultative but not salesy and working for a digital performance or media agency OR has experience consulting / selling in value adds or marketing/advertising technology to partners or agencies?
Do you want to join a hyper-growth MarTech company as a Senior Partnerships Manager / Director AU?? Salary up to $125k + super + Bonus.
Look no further ….. Global Digital Performance Marketing Technology company with proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) and data capabilities are looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Partnerships Manager to that can be a trusted consultant to 3 channels of partners including performance marketing/media agencies, publishers and technology vendors in Australia.
This business is a trendsetter within the digital marketing and performance technology space and have made big waves and have a client footprint across the APAC market already! They have impressive investors from some if the biggest names in technology globally, which has allowed them to invest heavily in people and create an awesome fun and innovative inclusive culture and focus on expanding out across the APAC Region.
They are expanding the partnerships team globally….so you would get to work with your counterparts in Australia, Japan, UK, Europe and USA and report directly into the VP in the USA.
As Senior Partnerships Manager, your role would be 3 fold:
- Growing the partner network and hand holding key partners like Publishers Shopback, hotels.com, Expedia, and Skyscanner.
- You would also manage the day to day running of some of the agency channel relationships and identify opportunities for deeper partnerships. These may include Ogilvy, Neo, Mindshare, iProspect etc. You would be working with them as a strategic consultant – being that technical expert to bounce ideas off and become valuable to take to their clients, training them on the platform and building trust as the expert in the space to develop a referral programme for recommendations to their clients base.
- Then the other main part will be to manage and grow out the web and mobile tracking and data tech and vendor partners such as appsflyer, branch, Branch, Salescycle, Delacon , Tealium, Datorama, and Domo to establish mutual value ads in regards to integration and tracking plus to develop channel programmes in order to co-market to each others client base.
You will be responsible for creating a go to market strategy, and understand the goals of a partner, offer training, insights and be the expert that they want to bring in to introduce to their clients. You will want to get to a stage where agencies will tell you if an RFP is happening and give you the inside scoop – developing trust is imperative!
WHO YOU WILL BE:
They need someone that is lateral thinking, that can come up with new ways they can use the tech. Someone that has an understanding of the Australian Market, self-motivated and has good creative problem-solving ideation skills – that can spot an opportunity and develop it.
- You must have experience in business development, partnerships, and customer success ideally within Digital Marketing or Media technology, SaaS, online and/ or other marketing/ e-commerce performance marketing technologies OR has worked for a digital media or performance agency as a senior account manager or account director.
- You must have pro-active experience in identifying and developing new and innovative revenue opportunities through your client relationships which have led to expanding the companies footprint and revenue within the region.
- Someone entrepreneurial with a great personality that can have their own opinion and focus and not be pulled in different directions by different teams (prioritisation)
- Someone that can build up trust and create referral systems.
- Ideally someone that has sold technology to media or performance marketing agencies – you must be consultative but not salesy
- Someone that can explain the mutual value and how working with you can make them more profitable
- Develop a go to market strategy with tech vendors.
- Understanding of performance marketing technology
If you want to join a hyper-growth MarTech company and have an exciting and varied role, then please apply here, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 451 191 779.