We’re looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our rapidly growing team in Surry Hills, Sydney!
If you’re an Experienced/Senior Recruitment Consultant, have an incredible work ethic and want to work with an established recruitment brand but with the autonomy and flexibility of a startup, then a career at Digital Gurus could be for you!
Who are Digital Gurus?
We’re a global recruitment company that specialises in Digital & Tech. We immerse ourselves in our sectors to provide a first-class experience for candidates, while partnering with some of the world’s most exciting brands to help them recruit the best talent out there.
Joining and working alongside a team of the most knowledgeable recruiters in their chosen space, the primary purpose of the role will be to taking ownership of the entire sales process from social marketing and sourcing candidates, to negotiating and closing offers as you maintain and grow an already established, profitable desk.
Immersing yourself in the Digital Marketing sector (PPC, SEO, CRM, Paid Social, Multi-channel and Ecommerce), you’ll continuously engage, network, develop and maintain relationships with both clients and candidates, ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies and building an in-depth knowledge of the sector as you become the go-to expert in your market.
Why work for us?
- Extensive support, training, and progression framework to develop your career and help you achieve your goals, on every level
- Significant earning potential, with a competitive base salary and commission scheme that will see you earn up to 50% on all revenue you generate
- Support from our own marketing agency that will work with you to create some fantastic content to support you promoting your opportunities and securing new clients
- An award-winning working environment with an entrepreneurial, collaborative and social working culture, relaxed dress code, flexible hours and office dogs
- We celebrate our success together with all-expense-paid international trips and monthly incentives, all tailored to match your interests
What we’re looking for
- 2 to 5 years of experience in recruitment within a digital or technology recruitment agency
- Proven track record of sales, business development and generating new business opportunities
- Advanced skills in networking, developing and maintaining relationships with both client and candidate communities
- Excellent negotiation and offer management skills
- Entrepreneurial approach – always looking to implement new ideas and bring innovative solutions to support the growth of the business