• Full time Social Media & Content Manager role!
• Dynamic digital agency – fun & creative environment
• $65,000-$80,000+ super experience dependant
An innovative & dynamic digital agency is currently on the hunt for a creative, forward-thinking Social Media & Content Manager to join their diverse and growing team.
As a Social Media & Content Manager, you will be across creating award-winning engaging content to really champion their global client portfolio as well as managing each brand’s story and community across multiple social channels.
This exciting opportunity will see you develop & grow your skillset even further by clear mentorship & guidance from an experienced Social Director. Together you will work across developing the creative strategy which you will then implement across various digital & social channels, ensuring the content aligns. You are in turn rewarded with EXCELLENT benefits which include awesome office space, free coffees and regular team socials creating that perfect work-life balance.
Paying up $65,000-$80,000+ super – North Sydney area!
• Manage the day to day online community for the client
• Plan, develop and implement social & content strategy across multiple campaigns
• Brand storytelling – championing each brand
• Be hands-on using Facebook Ad’s Manager to optimize, report & analyze data/insights
• Work closely with a designer to create engaging content for online to post across all social channels.
• Manage & develop seasonal content schedules and creative assets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2-4 years’ experience
• Extremely organised, ability to work autonomously & be a forward thinker
• Strong copywriting ability to create engaging content & raise brand awareness
• Advanced experience using analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics & Facebook ad’s manager.
• Experience planning & developing social/content strategy to improve awareness.
• You will be a creative problem solver, someone who isn’t afraid to push boundaries and have an opinion to make strong social recommendations to improve social results.
• Excellent office space – with outdoor areas
• Inclusive, supportive team, be mentored by a specialist
• Free coffees, office socials and much much more!
• Work across a global client portfolio!