- Full time Social Media & Content Manager role!
- National Wildlife attraction – UNIQUE ROLE
- $80,000-$90,000K + super
A National Wildlife attraction is currently going through tremendous digital growth and are on the hunt for a confident, personable and strategic Social Media & Content Manager to join their diverse and dynamic team. As a Social Media & Content Manager you will be managing multiple exciting social media campaigns and creating award winning engaging content to really champion this national attraction.
This is a UNIQUE exciting opportunity where every day really is different, it is not your standard sit at a desk 24/7 role! This is an incredible opportunity to make the leap client side and to collaborate with a talented team who share the same passion as you. This role will give you the autonomy to do things your way and make a real impact as that Social & Content specialist. You are in turn rewarded with EXCELLENT benefits which include flexible working, great perks to share with family & friends and an amazing fun office.
Paying up $80,000-$90,000+ super
- Manage the day to day online community for the client
- Plan, develop and implement social & content strategy across multiple campaigns
- Be hands on using Facebook Ad’s Manager to optimise, report & analyse data/insights
- Work closely with a designer to create engaging content for online to post across all social channels
- Manage & develop the seasonal content schedules and creative assets
- Support with the implementation of exhibitions & events
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years’ experience ideally coming from an agency
- Extremely organised, ability to work autonomously & be a forward thinker
- Strong copywriting ability to create engaging content & raise brand awareness
- Demonstrated experience managing organic & paid social campaigns end-to-end
- Advanced experience using analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics & Facebook ad’s manager.
- Experience planning & developing social/content strategy to improve awareness.
- You will be a creative problem solver, someone who isn’t afraid to push boundaries and have an opinion to make strong social recommendations to improve social results.
- A UNIQUE experience for all animal lovers, no day will be the same!
- Very established National Wildlife attraction, great perks
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be real people person, have excellent project management skills and be comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent work-life balance, flexi hours and super fun environment