- Permanent opportunity for a (Midweight) UX designer to join a thriving SaaS technology company
- Get in on the ground of a potential Unicorn
A thriving SaaS technology company who are passionate about helping public leaders activate their communities are looking for a UX Designer.
This role will see you working on a full revamp of a new platform and you will be reporting in the Head of Product and CTO. They are looking for an energetic individual who is looking for an opportunity to thrive as a UX Designer.
- Create and prototype detailed, mock-ups, wireframes and experience maps
- Use UX methodologies to problem solve using intuitive design
- Facilitate usability tests and user interviews. Conduct surveys and other research studies to generate insights, opportunities and personas
- Effectively communicate and rationalise design decisions to stakeholders
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years working as a UX designer
- Has a sound portfolio of UX work demonstrating research influenced design with examples backing up methods
- The ability to work with and create templates and patterns to maintain scalable and consistent experiences
- Strong communication skills to explain your work and the rationale behind it
- Experience in digital and interaction design specifically for digital applications, web and mobile
- Proficient using Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC Suite, Keynote, InVision