- Full-time opportunity – awesome office space!
- Innovative, sustainable, eco – friendly womenswear brand
- Up to $85,000 + super + BONUS (experience dependent)
A forward-thinking, environmentally friendly womenswear brand is currently on the hunt for a passionate, enthusiastic, and skilled UX/UI Designer to join their growing and dynamic team. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to make an impact on the world we live in today and act as a brand ambassador for this innovative brand.
This brand is currently thriving and doing extremely well during this climate as the business is eCommerce based which is great! This brand encompasses positive change, focusing on environmental issues we face today and tackling them head-on with inventive, structured, and stylish designs
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to make an impact on the world we live in today and act as a brand ambassador for this innovative brand, you will have the design knowledge and experience to own this role and lead on the UX/UI processes.
This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work in a cool warehouse-style office space as well as an AMAZING work culture, relaxed, collaborative & dynamic family vibe! Employee benefits include quarterly socials/celebrations and off sites to inspire the team with health incentives including YOGA!
Salary ranging from $70,000-$85,000+ super + BONUS and great employee benefits
Day to day you will:
- Collaborate with marketing, management, and creative teams to define and implement innovative UX/UI solutions end to end.
- Simplify complex design roadblocks into a user-friendly experience for customers
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate design ideas to the team
- Develop 5 localized websites improving the UX and UI accordingly
- Create digital assets for a range of platforms across social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites and mobile apps.
- Create email designs/ templates and test
What I’m looking for:
- eCommerce/retail experience – essential!
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing digital & graphic design capabilities
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines
- Ideally 3-4 years working as a UX/UI designer either agency or client-side
- Photo & Video editing skills
- Experience across tools: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe Suite with coding ability HTML, CSS and Shopify knowledge