Content Writer (SEO)
One of the largest independent Tour Operators in the UK is looking to recruit a Content Writer to join their dynamic digital marketing team. You will work in a fast paced, fluid environment and be responsible for managing all aspects of the content creation life-cycle.
- Create engaging content that helps improve online organic visibility and increase sessions to the website, including writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages and optimizing copy on the website (page titles, meta descriptions, H1s, alt text, anchor text, etc.)
- Creating and distributing content across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Carrying out keyword research and develop new ideas to create engaging content that will captivate our audience
- Conduct on-page SEO analysis and competitor research
- Development and manage tone-of-voice across digital and offline products.
- Keep abreast of latest SEO industry news and developments
- Conduct A/B and Multivariate conversion rate optimisation split tests
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- At least two years’ experience in writing online content
- Knowledge and experience of Google algorithm and guidelines
- A good understanding of other aspects of SEO
- Experience with keyword research and tools such as Google AdWords
- Strong time management skills and adhering to deadlines
- A good team player who is also content to work alone
- Demonstrate a willingness to take initiative & own responsibilities
- Dynamic with the ability to multitask
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Experience using MOZ, Hootsuite (or similar) a bonus
If you think you have the right skills for this job, get in touch and apply now.