CRM Database Manager – London – up to £50,000 per annum + benefits
Are you an experienced CRM/ Database manager seeking your next opportunity? We have partnered with a renowned organisation in central London who are in the process of changing over from their current CRM, and they now need a brilliant CRM manager to lead this part of a wider change and transformation piece. In this role, you will also coach and mentor the current CRM administrator.
In this role, you will use the following experience:
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of a data strategy to actively support user engagement and supporter insight
- Proven skills and experience in the use of query languages, commercial reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services to develop and produce complex reports and data analysis;
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server 2012, and an understanding of MS SQL stored procedures, triggers and functions;
- Broad knowledge of data protection, GDPR (and privacy) legislation and best practice and an appreciation of how it is applied in a membership organisation;
- Experience of line management and in coaching others;
- Excellent written and oral analysis and presentation skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas and data in a concise, actionable form;
- The ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of users and external stakeholders;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage, develop and motivate people;
- Self-starter able to use own initiative and to prioritise effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a large programme of transformation for a reputable organisation. Make contact today to find out more!