At Infinite Talent we currently have an exciting new permanent job opportunity! We are looking for a Customer Service Executive / Deputy Team Lead based in Birmingham working for a rapidly growing online retail company.
Paying a base salary of £23-24,000 per annum + potential performance bonus!
The purpose of this role is to provide full support to the Customer Service Manager, along with providing dedicated recourse to admin tasks and be the bridging link between the warehouse operation and the customer services.
Within the company, you are required to liaise with internal departments such as purchasing, warehouse, trade counter, and marketing.
You will deal with third parties, including couriers, suppliers, and manufacturers on a daily basis to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible service.
Key Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Customer Service Manager to ensure that all daily KPI targets are met with the team
- Driving added value to the department and business improvement by being commercial minded and challenging
- Implementing and creating robust foundations to enable the department to grow and expand
- Troubleshooting of return queries and being able to challenge couriers and customer alike to maximise sales retention opportunities
- Working closely with the purchasing department to ensure that product lead times and replenishment of back orders are dealt with effectively and sales retention is maximised
- Being extra vigilant and proactive in spotting and preventing potential fraud cases and high risk high, value orders
- Ensuring that a close working relationship with our courier partners is maintained to ensure that all service levels are met and value for service is maximised
- Championing the courier claims process for each respective carrier service and maximising potential revenue streams
- Raising of courier claims with our designated courier partners, Including Amazon Safe-T-Claims and A-Z Claims to ensure that all claims are raised and paid on time
- Supporting and enhancing the current processes and systems for label generation and shipping methods
- System support for shipping services/methods to ensure that systems are aligned, and the correct shipping methods are being used in accordance with the relevant products
- General admin support for process escalation matters, such as, complaint handling, social media, and product knowledge
Core Skills Required:
- Problem solving
- Flexibility in working hours
In return, the applicant will benefit from working in a fun and friendly environment. We make sure our employees enjoy coming to work and there are many opportunities to develop and grow in different areas of our fast-moving company.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and you have the skills and experience needed, then please send your CV directly for consideration!