My client who are a leading manufacturing business are embarking on a brand new D365F&O implementation. They are right at the start of a journey to refresh, develop and embed new technology and processes into the organisation.
The technology team requires a Dynamics 365 business analyst who takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to enhance the business through; simplification, operations excellence, enterprise transformation, and delivering inspiring solutions for sustained profitable growth.
Ideally you will have been through migrating Microsoft Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 F&O, and held significant responsibility for success throughout. A manufacturing background is preferable; however retail, e-commerce & distribution are also of keen interest.
Role & responsibilities
- You will enjoy the autonomy to work directly with subject matter experts to first understand and then respond to broad and varied business challenges
- Aligning process and functional design activities, creating and reviewing functional requirements as an input to application design success
- Facilitate analysis workshops across the business to understand needs and develop critical problem solving statements for delivery
- Documenting and analysing complex business processes to review deliverables against expected results (Benefits)
- End to end systems project life cycle through to production
- Provide training to inspire systems adoption