£450 - £501
Digital Data Analyst, Manchester, £35,000-£45,000 +/- (DOE)
Adobe analytics, web analyst, data analyst, SQL, Python, google analytics
We are partnered with one of Manchester’s freshest, most exciting product engineering organisations who are continuing to grow and on-board the best talent in the North West. They are spinning up a new Data function and are looking for passionate digital web analysts to join the team.
You will be fully embedded in a cross-functional squad and be involved every step of the way. You will be responsible for measuring success of your team, improving Customer Experience, influencing design decisions, and enhancing the performance of the business.
What will I be responsible for?
What skills do I need?
* Experience with standard digital analytics tools e.g. Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, Google Analytics/Premium
* Experience in digital analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
* Experience with SQL in extracting data from source systems
* Able to identify issues and escalates when appropriate
* Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts
* Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint to report data to stakeholders
If you are passionate about data and looking for the opportunity to be a part of a unique journey, then I would love to hear from you!