Innovative Media Agency and Consultancy with unique access to deep data and technology are looking for an Analytics Manager.
It’s a very exciting opportunity where you can come on an be the main point and strategic lead for the ANZ Market when it comes to all things Digital Data, Analytics, Insights and Technology!
You will be responsible for looking for and delivering new and innovative data, analytics and insight based solutions to client’s issues and challenges. You will be responsible for contributing to overall business growth in one of the hottest and most exciting areas within the media landscape right now – and one which is being heavily invested in across the group!
By connecting their unique portfolio of datasets, technology and services, they have unparalleled visibility on the purchase decision-making process of their clients. You will be responsible for delivering breakthrough growth strategies based on deep understanding of big data and analytics across Personalization & Decision Orchestration, Performance, Digital & Web Analytics, Customer Segmentation, Business Intelligence, Attribution & Measurement and Audience Management & Activation.
You would work closely with the senior heads of each team helping to craft ways to integrate their services from data, audience segmentation to activation across their client base. You will be instrumental in identifying trends, functionally govern a team, build effective dashboards and identify and analyse media and marketing insights – from site to user journey to campaign level.
As Data & Analytics Manager,
- Responsible for reviewing all client scopes of services
- Working closely with the client teams on all client on-boarding, reporting challenges, and uncovering insights
- Recommend KPIs and establish measurement process for media plans in conjunction with channel teams and deliver exemplary analytics practices
- Translate large-scale data into human insights and stories that drive change in digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Reporting and Tag Management
- Drive data integrations in alignment with measurement framework to ensure accurate reporting
- Oversee the development of reporting consistent with brand marketing objectives and client business concerns
- Oversee the coding of data extraction, transformation and models in Stata, SQL and Python (R a plus but not required)
- Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value (ex. naming conventions, data mapping, etc.)
- Oversee development of custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients through Excel, Convertr, Datorama and/or Tablea
- Manage process with ad ops team while leveraging a working knowledge of tag management and trafficking best practices (ex. GTM or DTM)
- Assist in new business pitches through development of analytics offerings for RFPs and RFIs
WHO YOU WIL BE:
- You will have experience working for a media / marketing agency.
- You will have a deep understanding of media landscape, site analytics, attribution and CRM systems for holistic advising (ex. Adobe Omniture, Google 360, Google Analytics, Bizible, VisualIQ, Salesforce, Eloqua etc.)
- Working knowledge of 1st and 3rd party data use in DMPs and DSPs for end to end reporting, segmentation strategy and audience activation (ex. DBM, DCM, Adobe Data Cloud, Blue Kai)
- Experience using Datorama and/or Tableau and excel
- Degree in Business or Computer Science, economics, mathematics, data or analytics would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital Analytics, Website Testing & Optimization(A/B Testing), Data & Analytics, Insights, Media Analytics, and Web Analytics. Including an understanding of biddable media – SEM, Social, Display