- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Driven Acquisition / Growth Marketer
- Brand new role in a newly formed team- chance to really make this role your own!
- Highly competitive salary / package!
A totally unique opportunity has arisen for a proven senior marketer within growth and acquisition marketing! This innovative insurance brand are on an aggressive expansion mission at present including opening offices in new territories and increasing their core product offering!
At this stage there is an opportunity for an ambitious senior growth marketer, ideally someone who has come from a start up environment. This person must be comfortable working in an agile, fast paced, high energy and rapidly evolving environment, driving rapid proposition development. In this role you will be on the tools, leading tech teams, setting strategy – pitching ideas into senior business stakeholders, allocating large budgets and using data to drive customer acquisition across core media & digital channels, such as Social, Paid, SEM, Display, SEO & email
This role will see you report directly into the CMO, and manage a performance Marketer & Analyst. The purpose of this role is to achieve growth through developing & executing marketing acquisition strategies, that will drive member growth in a highly competitive market space. You will build and develop working relationships with key vendors and agencies as well as work closely with the external business transformation team as the new office grows.
- Working closely with the GM and Head of Marketing to build and deploy unique customer proposition
- Bring to market highly effective marketing campaigns that disrupt the status quo and drive market share
- Lead & grow a team of specialist marketers dedicated to creating campaigns, compelling propositions of work that attract and retain customers
- Develop forecasts and data backed business cases to underpin investment across brand and direct response advertising in addition to customer experience and sales funnel activities
- Support the Head of Marketing with Data and Insights to assist brand development activity
- Develop audience measurement and optimization frameworks, to drive continuous improvement in marketing performance, business, market intelligence and customer insight
- Understand business and customer requirements and turn them into strategies, plans and technical briefs that can be used by HBF and partner staff to build personalised & data driven cross channel campaigns & experiences
- Manage Media agency partner tactical and always on demand generation campaigns
- Lead team members to constantly optimise creative and media plans
- Define and deliver new ways of working and set/ establish new processes that will enhance the effectiveness of the team, building out capabilities
WHO YOU WILL BE
- 5+ years experience in a data driven, growth or acquisition role, ideally within a start up environment
- Exquisite ability for complex problem solving
- Proven ability to build and grow an offering & team, including driving culture and new initiatives within a dynamic and agile business environment
- In depth understanding of the digital marketing & advertising eco system – with storing hands on technical understanding – able to execute and strategize campaigns
- High proficiency with platforms such as Google Ads/Adwords, Google Marketing platform, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics
- Experience working with DSP, DMP, DCO platforms
- Proven development and execution of personalisation strategies and campaign activations across advertising and web channels
- Must have excellent Excel and general data manipulation abilities
- Must be proficient with dashboard development within tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Datorama
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and journey management
- Ideally basic HTML/CSS, any experience in SQL/R/Big Query looked upon favourably!
- Ideally some experience working in highly regulated sectors such as Gaming, Healthcare or Financial services